- Locally written by Local Author Ellen Girodano Ellen Giordano has lived on Hilton Head Island for the past 28 years. She and her husband have shared the fun and excitement of the activities described in this book with their own children and now with their grandchildren.When not spending time with the family, Ellen enjoys going for long walks on the beach and exploring this magical place she calls home.
- Illustrated by Liz Beatty
Liz Beatty is a freelance illustrator and designer, specializing in children’s literature. She is an alumni of the Cleveland Institute of Art. She is now living and working out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with her two guinea pigs, Esmerelda and Bowie.
The perfect illustrator for The Best Day Ever Hilton Head Island, Liz has many wonderful memories from the time she spent vacationing on the island as a child. To learn more about Liz visit lizbeattyart.com.
- Signed by the Author on the cover page
- This hard cover book is 8.25 by 8.25″ and mails easily as a gift
- An Easy to read book that you’ll enjoy reading again and again.
- We love the Island Check list on the last page that let’s you check off your adventures.